26 April 2015

Bird Print Peplum, Leopard Hair Bow, and a Pair of Swans

I'm happy to report I made it outside for my Saturday adventure yesterday, after a hectic week. Somehow I managed to avoid the threat of April showers, which did come later, but luckily not till after these images were taken. It's still quite changeable weather-wise at present, but it's lovely to be out and about on a mild day and feel the rays of the sun, if only sporadically. 

I wore my bird-print peplum top which gets worn often during the warmer months. It's one of a trio of printed tops I have from the retailer A Wear, which unfortunately doesn't seem to be in business any more, apart from a few remaining items at select department stores. I've yet to find a brand which makes equally flattering peplum tops. But I've been consoling myself by wearing the tops I bought from them two summers ago, and taking them out for a spin. I added my trusty leopard-print hair bow, and couldn't resist taking out my new handbag again with the lip motif. It's instantly become a favourite, and I adore its playful design. 
These swans glided by serenely while I was documenting my fashion.  

Blouse - A Wear, Blazer - A Wear, Trousers - Principles Petite by Ben De Lisi (similar),
Handbag - Floozie by Frost French at Debenhams, Sunglasses - Ted Baker at T.K Maxx, Necklace - Sainsbury's (similar), Footwear - Lonsdale
Did you go on any nice outings over the weekend? How do you feel about peplum tops? Let me know in the comments below! I hope you liked this post. Thank you for visiting! x

No comments:

Post a Comment