19 July 2015

Orient Express (Part 2) - Fashionably Late

Hello everyone! I'm back with part two of my Orient Express series of blog posts. If you haven't seen it yet, you can view part one here. For this set of images, I wore a dusky pink peplum top with an oriental-look floral print. I accessorised with a pair of jewelled hair slides which also have a pink floral motif, ballet pumps with a subtle snakeskin print, and my faithful black swan clutch bag. It's been lovely and warm lately, after our recent thunderstorms, so I'm trying my best to stay active and make the most of each day, while it lasts.







Blouse - Ebay
Trousers - Principles Petite by Ben De Lisi at Debenhams
Shoes - BHS
Bag - Amazon (similar)
Hair slides - Fenwick
Necklace - Vintage, Covent Garden Market
Watch - Sekonda (similar)
Sunglasses - Ted Baker at T.K Maxx

Related posts
Orient Express (Part 1) - Summer Solstice













6 comments:

  1. A really sweet and femine top - looks adorable on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore your top, it reminds me of Japan and I'm a big sucker for that! It looks just lovely on you, too, what a fab combination :)


    Fashionably,
    Patricia
    http://www.wingsforliberty.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patricia! Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I'm a little obsessed with Japanese things too! I'm really glad you like the look. Thanks for stopping by!

      Saba x

      Delete
  3. I love your incredible shoes :) They're amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ti! I appreciate your visit!

      Delete